Building Owners/Landlords/Lessor’s Risk


Did you know that an insurance company may be able to deny a claim based on the type of business your tenant is running in your building? Most insurance carriers will not provide building coverage if your tenant is running a cannabis related business. Misclassifying building use could result in an uncovered fire or vandalism loss. As a building owner or landlord, if you lease to a cannabis operation it is extremely important that you work with a specialized agent. Cover Cannabis is a full service brokerage and we can assist you with all of your insurance needs.

Suggested Options

  • General Liability
  • Property/Building Coverage
    • Loss of Income
    • Building and Ordinance